- 100% first bonus match
- Huge variety of promotions
- Best games from great providers
NetBet Sports Review
NetBet Sports is a big enterprise owning casinos and also this betting site. Therefore, it's highly connected to other products of NetBet. Because of that, you can easily access the live casino and an online casino from this site. NetBet Sports is an online bookmaker. What's more, the site specializes in sporting events.
To begin with, the website that welcomes us looks to be a modern and well-made product. The colours help you see the most important information about the current events and odds. Moreover, you can quickly navigate the highlighted matches. It makes a good first impression.
The website had a 96,63% payout rate in the year 2017. Will it be even better in 2018 for us? Well, we will see. When it comes to the licenses, this is a standard on the market. The UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority both approved the bookmaker.
NetBet Sport Welcome Bonus & Promotions
The NetBet Sports welcome us with a big surprise! There are many promotional offers awaiting for the fans of sports betting. Let's show you a list of these, so you don't miss anything!
- £10 free bet on the first mobile bet – All you need to do is to opt in and make a bet with your mobile phone. We advise depositing by Boku pay by mobile, which is an available deposit method here. It lets you to pay with your phone bill for free! The min. odds needs to be at least 1.60 and the bet must be a min. £10. After that, you will receive your free £10 bet within 24 hours!
- NetBet Boosts – You need to check out the NetBet Boosts page, there you will have the types/bets that get the winnings boosted. For example, the match has a 3.50 odds, but with the boost, you will win like it was 5.00! So 5 times the bet you places instead of x3,5. Then, a £10 bet will win you £50 instead of £35!
- 1st Goal Scorer Refund – The max. refund is £25 and it's paid as a free bet.
- ACCA Boost 50% more winnings! – In order to participate, bet 3-fold (or more) on Tennis, Football, Basketball, Baseball or Ice Hockey. The more selections, the better percentage bonus of the winnings. You get 50% more if you bet 13-fold.
Not often there is a sports bookmaker that offers so many promotional offers. Then, it's a very big plus for the website! Keep in mind that these bonuses will change depending on the country you access the site in.
Free bets are very interesting, the winnings from these don't carry a wagering requirement. Therefore, you can withdraw free bet winnings just after the results. Keep in mind, though, that the free bet amount will be deducted from the winnings. Then, for example, if you have won £20 with a £10 free bet, you will win £10 real money.
The wagering requirement for the bonus funds needs to be completed within 60 days. The wagering needs you to place a bet on more than 1.6 odds.
NetBet Sports Events Choice
The online bookmaker offers you a lot of sports, but we list the main categories below:
- Horse Racing
- Virtual Sports
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
To be honest, these are all standard choices of many bookmakers. There are also more sports to choose, but these aren't that popular. You can check these yourself. What is impressive about the sports choice is also the number of matches. These are updated constantly and you can be sure to find what you are looking for.
NetBet Sports Deposit & Withdrawal
The NetBet site offers you a lot of deposit methods and withdrawals. Let's see the deposits:
- Bank card
- Bank transfer
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Online bank transfer
- Boku Pay by Mobile
- Wire Transfer
- Fast Bank Transfer
Undoubtedly, an impressive extent of payment methods. Our highlight is definitely the presence of Boku Pay by Mobile. A fee free mobile bill payment method for the UK customers. Paysafecard is also a convenient method of paying, especially if you care about being anonymous. The only downside is the fact you need to first buy a prepaid card at your local store. What is more, PayPal is available – a very popular service providing many people with great banking options. Finally, there is a Bitcoin payment for all cryptocurrency fans.
Finally, there are also withdrawals, these can be completed via:
- Wire transfer
- Bank transfer
- Bank Card
The max. you can withdraw per month is 100,000 of EUR/GBP/USD. It's a quite a big limit, then it's definitely a good side of this bookmaker. Moreover, all of the deposit and withdrawal methods are free of any fees on the casino side!
NetBet Sports Website
The website allows you to see the odds in three most popular forms – decimal, fractional and American. The layout of the site is very clear, we have the games of the left, the events in the middle. On the right, you can see your betting slip, which is very convenient if you bet with many selections. Furthermore, we have to mention the fact that the bookmaker is connected to the NetBet casino and a Live casino.
When it comes to the performance, it's a very well working website both on the desktop and mobile devices.
NetBet Sports Support
In case you encounter any problems, you can and should contact the customer service. The support is available in three different ways. The live chat works from 09:00 to 23:00 (GMT+1). Then, there is an email form. Finally, you can also use phone support (12:00-20:00) 0044 203 608 6024.
NetBet Sports Pros:
- Many promotional offers.
- Free bets winnings carry no wagering.
- Intuitive, well-working website.
- Matches are constantly updated.
- Boku deposit method.
- £100,000 max. withdrawal per month.
NetBet Sports Cons: