- CASINO BIG APPLE offers:
- 100% up to £200 + spins
The Casino Big Apple is the website of ProgressPlay. It's a network of casinos that have a similar service with steady, decent quality. This website released in 2017, so it's still relatively fresh.
If you would like to know if the Casino Big Apple is just another ProgressPlay website or if it's a unique one, see the review below. We analyse each critical aspect for our readers. There are some things other sites rarely do. For example, we talk about wagering requirements which are essential when assessing the quality of a bonus.
The Casino Big Apple is a legit site, licensed by the UK Gambling Commission for the players from Great Britain.
Casino Big Apple Bonus
Fresh players can enjoy the following offer:
- 1st deposit 100% bonus up to £200 + bonus spins.
It’s a regular deal for ProgressPlay sites, although it’s sometimes better than that. Still, it’s something that’s cool to have, and although other gambling outlets might have better bonuses, this site makes it up with promotions.
Now, let’s talk a bit about the wagering requirement for the bonus money. Have in mind that all the T&Cs apply, and the info below is just for reviewing purposes – read the ones on the site before getting the bonus.
- For deposit and bonus spins the wagering requirement is x50 of only the bonus amount.
- Contribution towards wagering may vary, depending on the game.
- Extra spins expire after 7
- Only bets made using bonus balance contribute towards wagering.
- Conversion of bonus to real cash is x5 initial bonus amount.
It’s worth noting that the wagering for deposit match bonus is smaller than the rest of the industry which is about x60. However, it’s also higher for bonus spins.
Overall, neither great or bad conditions; it’s the standard of the industry.
Casino Big Apple Promotions
The next thing is to see what are the promotions in the Casino Big Apple.
- Autumn Action – A deal that became a standard in the Progress network. But this one exceeds the expectations. Overall, it’s over £1200 worth of bonuses! The total potential is over £3000. An insane amount. You can get it by using those bonuses; 30% up to £600; 35% up to £420 and 40% up to £200. Each of those you can use 3 times!
- Weekly Surprise – It’s a surprise that happens on Tuesday for active players. It’s an unused balance for you. Why not play for a while, then?
- Live Dealer Cashback – Claim a 30% cashback on your losses from the weekend the next day, on Monday. All you need to do is depositing at least £10 with the code CASH.
- Roulette Promo – The same deal as above, but on Roulette, you get 25% cashback.
- Da Vinci’s Treasure Live Dealer Tournament – A brand new video slot was released, and that’s a perfect way of celebrating this fact!
- Wednesday Wildfire – A mighty reward for those who recently joined the community. Make sure to check it out in time. It’s available only for 24 hours.
The Casino Big Apple has a standard range of promos. Still, that selection is something many other casinos lack.
Casino Big Apple Games
In the Casino Big Apple, you can enjoy about 33 software providers. Such selection is undoubtedly one of the tops in the market.
It’s also good the categories provide rather clear information and indeed help to navigate the games’ choice.
When it comes to the video slots, the range of good games is impressive here. Let’s not forget about the classic NetEnt providing its best games like Starburst or Lost Relics. Then, there is Microgaming with a ton of good titles. Game of Thrones, for example, is among those which players appreciate the most. Then there is also Big Time Gaming with White Rabbit and Bonanza slots. Finally, another right provider is Blueprint. The Diamond Mine and Napoleon are all excellent games with even better potential for big wins.
The remaining game types:
Jackpots – 16 to choose from.
Poker – Only one video Poker machine.
Blackjack – 16 variations, both live and regular.
Roulette – 17 games, mostly live.
Baccarat – 2 games.
Scratchcards – Monster Wins.
Keno & Bingo – 2 Bingo games and 1 Keno title.
Casino Big Apple Deposit
Depositing is easy thanks to the wide range of payment options:
- Visa / MasterCard / Maestro,
- PayViaPhone (15% fee),
- Zimpler (Sweden phone bill deposit),
- Fast BankTransfer,
The min. amount to deposit ranges from £10 to £20 which depends on the method you use.
Casino Big Apple Withdrawal
In the Casino Big Apple, you can pay out the money using one of those options:
- Visa / MasterCard / Maestro,
- Bank transfer,
- Fast BankTransfer,
It seems now there is a £2,5 processing fee for each withdrawal request. We found no information regarding max. payouts, but we expect no limits here because of the UK License update.
Casino Big Apple Website
Design – The straightforward layout of the Casino Big Apple is undoubtedly likeable. First of all, it’s easy to find crucial information, and you also have a good time browsing the games. The buttons, windows and game logos are well-visible. In general, the layout from Progress is among my favourites, mainly due to smart simplicity, even though the looks aren’t the prettiest.
Information Accessibility – There was some trouble for the casino to disclose the number of bonus spins in the welcome package. Other than that, the vital info is easily accessible. There are sections of deposit and withdrawal which provide details about payment methods. What’s more, you can understand all the terms and conditions without trouble.
Mobile Casino – On a small screen, the website is merely looking good. It’s intuitive, quick to navigate and works smoothly. You don’t even need the modern phone to enjoy hundreds of mobile slots here.
Casino Big Apple Support
There are two ways of contacting the support. It’s possible to use live chat available 24/7, and the responses are under 15 seconds most of the time. Besides that, you can use email on the website.
Casino Big Apple Pros:
- Wide selection of games.
- Always about 6 promos for players.
- Straightforward layout.
- Smoothly working mobile version.
- 24/7 live chat support.
- Licensed, reliable casino.
- A wide range of deposit methods.
Casino Big Apple Cons:
- Fee for withdrawals.
- Fee for PayviaPhone.