- BRIGHTSTAR CASINO offers:
- 100% up to £200
- NOT RECOMMENDED
Another place in the wide offer of ProgressPlay online sites is the BrightStar Casino. That website doesn't have much in common with the Stars; because the colours here are mainly dark. The only indication of a star seems to be the casino logo. We have no doubts it's another sister-site of ProgressPlay. But is it entirely copy-pasted?
The BrightStar Casino plays fair – or at least it should. Well, and if it wouldn't, then you can file a complaint to the licensing authorities that gave their certificate to the website. These are Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. There are no doubts those jurisdictions indeed care about the customers, so no worries – registering to the site is safe.
BrightStar Casino Bonus
Let’s start with things that are crucial to the most significant amount of pay by phone casino players. Currently, it’s undoubtedly the bonus. In the BrightStar Casino, it took the form of a simple boost to the deposit.
- On the 1st deposit, claim an additional 100% of your deposit up to £200.
What do we think of it?
It’s not the most generous or enormous offer at the market. The amount and the boost themselves are average.
However, the bonus value is determined by two values: what we see on the top, and what is hidden.
The visible one we saw, but let’s get to the bottom and assess the quality of the wagering requirements.
Have in mind, that full T&C apply, and those are just a few notable ones:
- Bonus available both on PC and mobile, valid only on the 1st
- The wagering requirement is x50 only bonus amount.
- After completing the wagering, bonus money transfer to real cash balance.
- Bonus expires after 30 days.
- Both real cash and bonus money wagers contribute towards wagering.
- conversion 5x the amount of your original bonus acquired.
- You can withdraw real money at any time, although the bonus and associated winnings will be lost.
What do we think of the requirements?
They aren’t bad. First of all, x50 only the bonus amount is quite a low wagering. The industry standard is x30 deposit and bonus, which makes up for x60 in case of 100% boosts.
Max. conversion of bonus funds x5 is something understandable, and few sites include bonuses with the unlimited payout.
Finally, it’s interesting that the site doesn’t mention a max. bet rule, which is usually £5 when playing with a bonus. Lately, it became widespread condition among casino sites.
BrightStar Casino Promotions
The promotional offers of this pay by phone casino at the time of doing the review are the following:
- Hot Slots – Something good after a hard day’s work, eh? With the deposit codes 20FS, 50FS or AUG, you can get respectively 20 bonus spins, 50 bonus spins, and 35% up to £420 deposit match bonus.
- Weekly Surprise – It’s weekly secret bonus money that you receive. The more you play, the bigger the reward!
- Live Dealer Cashback – 30% of losses up to £300 from Sunday you get the next day on Monday. How simple is that? Have in mind full Ts&Cs apply.
- Roulette Promo – Same as the one above, but for the Roulette.
- Wednesday Wildfire – An offer on Wednesday may make your jaw drop. Don’t forget to check it out.
What about wagering requirements?
We don’t list a section there, because bonus terms for promotions are generally similar to what we saw in the bonus section. However, always read the full T&C to avoid any misinformation.
BrightStar Casino Games
Finally, pay by phone casino that can clearly list the providers they include. These are the following in case of the BrightStar Casino:
- 1×2 Gaming,
- Iron Dog,
- Lightning Box,
- Chance Interactive,
- Core Gaming,
- Bet Digital,
- Extreme Live Gaming,
- Scientific Games,
- Big Time Gaming,
- Genesis Games,
- 2BY2 Gaming,
- Games Warehouse,
- Inspired Gaming,
- Just For The Win,
- Tom Horn,
- Lightning Box,
- Old Skool,
The list is impressive. However, it still doesn’t include Novomatic, Play’n’GO or Red Tiger. If you particularly look for that software, it’s not here. Outside of that, the choice for slots is indeed massive.
Let’s see the other types of games:
- Jackpots – 10 Jackpot games, Fruit Fiesta, Treasure Nile, Divine Fortune are just a few examples.
- Video Poker – No separate section for this type of game. There are about 3 games to play – Jacks or Better Poker and Double Bonus Poker.
- Poker – No regular Poker games.
- Blackjack – 15 Tables with decent variety, both internet ones and the live play.
- Roulette – 16 tables, both live and internet. Mike Tyson, European, Multi Wheel, Premier, French, Golden Ball and much more variations.
- Baccarat – 2 Tables, one internet game and one Live table.
- Table Games – Sharp Shooter, Odd one in, Six Shooter.
- Scratchcards – We have found 1 scratchcard game in casual section; Monster Wins.
- Bingo & Keno – A few games in casual section.
BrightStar Casino Deposit
The following deposit methods are available at the BrightStar Casino:
- PayviaPhone (the UK pay by phone payment, 15% fee),
- Zimpler (pay by phone casino method for Sweden),
- Fast BankTransfer,
Min. deposits range from £10 to £20, depending on the method. On the pay by phone casino BrightStar website, you can find a page that conveniently shows all the details.
BrightStar Casino Withdrawal
The following payout methods are available at the BrightStar Casino:
- Bank transfer,
- Fast BankTransfer,
Max. you can withdraw £3,000 per week up to £6,000 per month.
BrightStar Casino Website
Layout – It’s a standard in ProgressPlay. Generally, a good to look at and clear design. Easy access to all essential features. Moreover, it’s convenient to browse the games, although the “search” feature could be more accurate.
Information accessibility – One of the best in the casinos, it’s easy to find all the crucial things you need to know. There are pages like FAQs, Deposits, Withdrawals, and more, depending on the topic you wish to learn.
Mobile version – Working smoothly, a much-simplified version of the original one. Looks great on a small screen. A substantial majority of games supports mobile play.
BrightStar Casino Support
Customer service is available 24/7 via live chat or email.
BrightStar Casino Pros:
- Variety and number of software providers,
- Quite good coverage of different game types,
- Zimpler, Pay by Phone, and Paysafecard,
- Smoothly working website,
- Good mobile version,
- Interesting promotions,
- Live chat available 24/7,
- x50 bonus only is low wagering for match bonuses…
BrightStar Casino Cons:
- …but high for free spins,
- No phone support.