Skip to content
- Privacy: Using of Paybyphonecasinos.uk is entirely anonymous.
- The user doesn’t need to provide personal data to read content.
- All information is available without registration or opening account.
- Paybyphonecasinos.uk doesn’t have access to personal data provided by the user to online casino.
- Paybyphonecasinos.uk uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Paybyphonecasinos.uk uses so-called “cookies” – small files placed on the users’ hard drive. It is for to help analyse the flow of information, customise the content and advertising and to promote trust and safety.
- The cookies, as anonymised tracking data can be provided to third party applications like Google Analytics, to support above.
- In general, the cookies support the customer experience. However, you can always disable cookies in your browser – for that purpose check the Help section of the browser you are using.
- The site is automatically collecting IP address, the date and time a device accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser used and information about computer’s operating system, like application versions and language settings.
- The site also collects information about clicks and pages viewed. In case of a mobile device, the site collects data that identifies the mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, app crashes and other system activity.