- bCasino offers:
- 100% up to £500 + 50 spins
One of the new 2018 gambling outlets is here, and it’s all with the UK players in mind. It’s interesting to see if the entirely new brands have a shot at the vast UK community of players. We think this one does, but let’s check that in the review.
We’ll analyze the bCasino, and below you can see the results of such a report. The fact is that the GS Technology Limited operates bCasino. It’s an entirely new brand, so you don’t have to fear you will find another copied site. We can assure you the experience here is unique compared to some popular picks.
When it comes to the licensing, it’s a standard, the best and required license of the UK Gambling Commission.
The welcome package is waiting for all British customers, let’s see it, T&Cs apply:
- 1st deposit, 100% bonus up to £500 and 50 bonus spins (use the code bNEW),
- 2nd deposit, 50% bonus up to £200 (use the code bNEW),
- 3rd deposit, 125% bonus up to £500 and 50 bonus spins (use the code bNEW).
Have in mind that full Bonus Ts&Cs apply. We mentioned that you need to use a specific code for the bonus, and it’s true. Although anyone can claim the deposit offer, you are also required to use the correct code upon depositing. The code is not a secret, though, and you can easily find the proper one on the site.
The overall offer here is £1200 + 100 bonus spins. The spins are awarded on Book of Dead, which we think is a decent choice.
Finally, let’s review the Bonus Terms. Have in mind you should read them thoroughly on the site, so don’t treat the points below as real Terms.
- Welcome bonus requires you to deposit at least £20 to activate.
- The bonus has a max. cashout rule of £5000.
- Bonus spins have a max. cashout rule of £100.
- Deposit bonus wagering is x30 the deposit and bonus amount.
- Extra spins and no-deposit bonuses have wagering of x100.
- The time limit to complete the wagering is x7.
When it comes to rules, the bCasino has an average to a good standard. Don’t be afraid of the x100 for bonus spins. We don’t know why exactly it’s included in the bonus terms; maybe it applies only for the welcome package. That is because the bonus spins in promotions have wagering of only x25 on winnings, making it one of the lowest.
As you can imagine, the bCasino is more than just a welcome bonus. It offers a range of promotions enough for even demanding customers. We are especially excited with their quality, so let’s see them:
- Monday Madness – On a Monday, you can claim one of the most lucrative offers in the gambling market. With a small deposit of £10, you can claim a 150% match bonus up to £100. The code you need to use: b100.
- Weekend Bonus Spins – On the weekend, you can again have some fun action starting from a small, £10 deposit. Claim 50 bonus spins on Book of Dead, Spin Party or Hugo 2 by using the code bFS50. You can use it each day from Friday to Sunday.
- 50% up to £100 Every Day – The min. deposit required for this offer is £50. Use the code: bDAY.
- Cashback Wednesday – Claim 5% cashback on your net losses.
Some casino outlets have a wider range of promotions. Still, we think the quality of the deals at bCasino is something worth noting. Thanks to the small deposit requirements, the offer is fit also for casual bettors.
At the pay by phone casinos, we love to play slots. And we need to admit that you won’t get bored fast at the bCasino. There are some all-time classics to check out. Starburst, Lost Relics, and other NetEnt games are sure to bring you wins, and enjoyment! Then there is the Play’N’Go with amazing titles. Reactoonz, Book of Dead or Moon Princess are just a few examples. You should also check out the Flame Busters as it’s a fantastic retro-style video slot.
The list of all software providers: NetEnt, Fugaso, NextGen, Ainsworth, Lightning Box, Wazdan, Irondog, Leap, 1×2, BetDigital, Thunderkick, ELK, Nektan, Play’n Go, Playson.
The remaining games:
Live casino – a broad selection from Evolution and Pragmatic Play Live.
Poker – A few games; Casino Hold’Em, Pai Gow Poker.
Video Poker – 6 games.
Roulette – 35 variations, live and non-live versions.
Blackjack – 38 tables, live and non-live.
Baccarat – Mini Baccarat games.
Other games – Jackpots, Keno.
Scratchcards – Wide selection.
The deposit methods available at bCasino are listed below:
- Pay by Mobile,
- Bank Card,
- com e-wallet,
- Instant Banking,
You can deposit a min. of £10.
To withdraw money, use one of the methods below:
- Bank Card,
- com e-wallet,
- Instant Banking,
You could notice there is a max. withdrawal per month at the casino, and it’s £5000. However, have in mind it’s on top of your balance. For example, you’ve deposited £1000; you can withdraw £6000.
Design – The looks of the site are good enough to make the overall experience pleasant. The graphics and arts are high quality. However, the layout of the site could be just a bit better, also regarding convenience. We found the “all games” section lacking. Instead, there are some vague categories. The “b-Games”, for example, doesn’t tell us anything specific. There are Keno and Scratchcard games at the casino, so a category for them would be useful.
Information accessibility – On one hand, it’s okay, because all the terms are formed in a clear and easy to understand way. What’s more, below each of the promos you can find a table which conveniently shows all the required info. On the other hand, we think customers would appreciate seeing the detailed information regarding deposits & withdrawal methods before registration. Although there are logos on the bottom, they don’t provide much more than just an idea of what is the payment methods policy in the casino.
Mobile version – Because of the not-perfect desktop site, we were surprised at how well the mobile site works. What’s more, you can play most of the games in demo mode, and even before registration. Then, if you would like to test out your phone on this site, you can do it right now.
There are two options for contacting the customer service – email and live chat.
- £1200 and 100 bonus spins welcome offer, T&Cs apply
- Good promotions,
- Fair wagering requirement,
- Pay by Mobile deposit method,
- A broad variety of scratchcards,
- Good selection of table games,
- Games from Play’N’Go and NetEnt,
- Smoothly-working mobile website.
- The desktop website could be more convenient to use.